Thursday, August 21, 2008

I want those clothes for my son!

When I was pregnant with my son, before I knew that he would be a boy, I really wanted a girl. I convinced myself that things would be so much easier with a girl, particularly with clothing. I have two school-aged brothers, and I see the hassle my mom goes through year after year, trying to find suitable boys clothing that isn't so dark, dreary and/or sports or camouflage oriented.

Well, I know that I'm going to be shopping for European kids clothes for my son! Unlike regular boys clothing, which is either bright, dark, sports oriented, camouflage covered, or just plain tacky with huge cartoons and such, European designer clothing is more traditional. Plaids, pastels, stripes, checks... the kinds of things I want to dress my sweet baby boy in!

No comments:

Share!