Thursday, December 11, 2008

Doctors Should Have Bed Side Manners!

When I was growing up I always wanted to be a nurse. I would play with my Dr. kit and, practice on all my stuffed animals. I would even throw on a make shift coat imitating a Dr. I don't know where that dream went but, I am always amazed at the Dr.'s today. I love my Doc and wouldn't trade her for the world. Every time I see her wearing one of her womens lab coats or scrubs, it reminds me of when I use to play dress up. You can tell who really loves their job by the way they treat their patients. Some Doctors out there shouldn't even have a license. The ones that just sit there and nod, and, pretend they are listening to you. No bedside manner, if you know what I mean. Shouldn't there be a license for manners if you are a Doctor or trial run before you actually become one? I think some of them out there just care about the money not the patients!

No comments:

Share!