Friday, July 18, 2008

Check out Smartee Pants Clothing!

Smartee Pants Clothing has some really adorable things. It's horrible when I have extra money sitting in my PayPal account, because then I start checking out sites like these and thinking about all of the cute things I could order for Alyssa or Ryan. Ryan in particular should definitely get a little something, since his birthday is just a week away. :)

So... money in my account, nothing to do but shop... what am I looking at? Well, I know that Alyssa would love their rhinestone tees, particularly the one featuring a crown and her name, or even Princess or the heart or cupcake. Their personalized children’s clothes are adorable, and I'm getting some ideas for Alyssa's birthday... I'm thinking a birthday girl t-shirt? I bet she would love that!

Moving on from Alyssa, there are some really nice baby gifts then I can picture as being perfect for a friend of mine who is due to deliver any day now (speaking of her, I'm going to call in the morning to see how she is doing!). If she wasn't so far along, I'd consider buying her some designer maternity tees to show off her baby bump with.

You know, I'm really glad I didn't know about sites like these when I was pregnant with Alyssa and Ryan! Otherwise I don't know how we'd have the money left over for baby gear and diapers and clothes. ;)

No comments:

Share!