Friday, July 11, 2008

Shop wisely

I am an avid bargain hunter. When it comes to clothing, I try to shop in between seasons. This means shopping for winter clothes in February, March and April, and shopping for summer clothes in October, November and December. At places like Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant, this can mean saving as much as 75% -- or more! I can't tell you how many times I would walk out with five bags worth of clothing for less than $300.

For electronics, I can't stress enough the importance of price checking. Compare prices between eBay, Amazon and Buy.com. Also use a site like PriceGrabber to compare prices on just about anything.

Finally, don't forget the stores you actually walk into! Target, Staples and Office Max often have great deals on items and clearance racks that you won't find online!

No comments:

Share!