Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Start Rolling With Blue Print Stands

I just purchased this blue print stand and so far it has cleaned up my work area tremendously. I use it for my drawings and ideas, and normally when I'm done with one, I just leave it lying around. When I want to find it, it's hopeless or it gets ruined. My friends hate coming over and working with me, because if they leave anything for me to look at later, I will never find it.

Now, I can just roll up anything I want, lay it on the stand and it's so easy for me to find. My first step of becoming more organized. I'm already liking the progress I am making and I like how it is easy to move the stand around. I haven't found the perfect spot for it yet, but it's really easy to move around and keep everything together too. Slowly but surely I will be able to get my business started and rolling!

No comments:

Share!